Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
183 Doctors are Online

What treatment can i take for the acne that gets worse in summer and oozes out puss ?

hello doctor , my sister, age 20, has acne in her chiks and forehead.she has tried many things, but nothing helps. it worsen in summers.and a puss comes out of it, and leave a scar mark. please suggest some home remedy. thank you.
Asked On : Mon, 30 May 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  44
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Welcome to HCM.
Most likely your sister has Acne Vulgaris, which is a severe form of Acne. She needs to consult a dermatologist. Ask her not to break the pimples, otherwise it will leave black scar marks. Ask her to wash her face frequently with warm water and soap.
Answered: Mon, 30 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor