Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
162 Doctors are Online

What treatment can be taken to cure the cysts in my bones and changed ulna ?

I have been to two different orthopedic surgeons onebeing a specialist I have cysts in my bones my ulna has changed and no one is doing anything about any of it except slapping a splint on me and that doesn t work What can be done to get rid of these cysts?
Asked On : Thu, 19 May 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  110
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Lab Tests
General Surgeon 's  Response
Welcome to health care magic
     you have not mentioned whether the cyst is simple or not.If possible I will advise to under go FNAC or Biopsy.A good x-ray or MRI can tell about the benign nature of cyst.
‘Hope I have answered your query, I will be available to answer your follow up queries, “Wish you Good Health and speedy recovery”

Answered: Fri, 20 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor