Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
196 Doctors are Online

What treatment can be taken for the subtle headache I got after bumping my head against the walls ?

Hi, I ve become a hyperchondriach about my head . I hit my head a couple of months ago, with delayed symptoms. Upon awakening this morning, I bumped the top of my head against the wall. It was just a normal bump. I have a subtle headache; don t know about anything else because I was waking up. I feel okay, just worried, and a bit confused. Should I see a doctor?
Asked On : Fri, 14 Oct 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  160
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for query,
You got little bump on your head after 2 months of head injury.
if there are no other signs of giddiness etc,nothing to worry.
It is possible that there might be some hematoma on the scalp,if there is no throbbing pain,gradually it will be resolved.
if bump increased then have antibiotic course and you will be alright.
Ok and bye.
Answered: Fri, 14 Oct 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor