Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
200 Doctors are Online

What treatment can be taken for sun burn and tanned skin to get back the original complexion ?

Hi Doctors, Greetings! As per the doctor advise I started using the sun screen lotion for past 5 months to avoid sun burns I had under & beside my eye…now I realized off late since 3-4 months that I had become visible very dark and people notice and question the same. This happened with me in 2009 aswell same case. What to do to get back my color now? I had turned very dark from fair complexion I had…this is causing stress levels and low on confidence ..i turned very ugly.. Please help me…I want to get back to my original complexionL Awiting for very good responses/advises..many thanks
Asked On : Sat, 10 Mar 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  354
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Dermatologist 's  Response
Thanks for choosing HCM..,
I gone through Ur complaint...,
It should be use 20 mts before sun exposure..,
after 2 hrs..,once again apply this cream....,
SUNCOTE(Curatio), SHADE....(Fulford).,
night times use...Kojic cream (Curatio)..,
Minimum 3 months require....ok..,
while going out..,use Black umberella...thanQ
Answered: Sun, 18 Mar 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor