Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
152 Doctors are Online

What treatment can be taken for erection and testicle problem ?

I have problem in erection and pain in testes?? and i cant ejaculate? how can i treat for it?
Asked On : Fri, 15 Jul 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  93
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
You could be having an infection of your epidyimis. Does lifting your testis bring about the pain or relieve it. Better to get to a Surgeon and get examined and tested first as some causes can lead to infertility. You will require urine testing, probably a scan and antibiotics if it is an infection. Also get tested for STDs which can cause infection and get treated if you are sexually active.
Answered: Fri, 15 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. P. Mahesh's  Response
Hi Alexis,

Welcome to HCM.
You will need detailed examination including hormonal tests, seminal analysis and Colour Doppler study of scrotum to diagnose your problem.
Most of the time erection problem is due to anxiety, but occasionally it may be due to some organic cause. If you have experienced early morning erections, then organic cause is unlikely.
Pain in the scrotum could be due to varicocele, which can be confirmed or excluded by Colour Doppler Study.
Consult an Urologist for thorough checkup.
Answered: Fri, 15 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor