Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
200 Doctors are Online

What treatment can be taken for cysts on my left testicles ?

i am 32 years old i have a cyst on left testicles and less sperms coming out and my right testicles is small then the left one
Asked On : Tue, 26 Jul 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  146
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response

Thanks for posting your query.

If the cyst is bigger and painful and annoying, you can get it excised on a surgeons orders.

Size and semen quantity do not matter.

Size is of concern if it is much bigger and painful.

Hope I have answered your query.

Wishing you good health.

Answered: Tue, 26 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Anand Babu M's  Response
Hi welcome to Healthcaremagic

Hi menezes.., you are needed to be clinically examined and evaluated...,
By the above signs and symptims we cant come to diagnosis..,
USG of testis and Biopsy of the testes is required to make diagnosis..
not to neglect the condition.., consult a surgeon..
Hope I have answered your question..

Answered: Tue, 26 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor