Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
153 Doctors are Online

What treatment can be given to my mom who is imagining things ?

hello doctor this is rathin , isssue related to my mom she is 53 yrs old staying in flat alone . for work i have to stay outside . yester we all are trying to call her from morning but ph was switchoff . at 6 ph my one my neighbour he broke my door and after coming inse he saw that mom was sence less , body was little hot . then he and my sis admit her in one hospital . how sence came but she saying everything wrong like i already passed away by train accident and my sis aslo passed away . today i mate wid her she told me i heard that u already passed away by train accident and my sis also passed away like thing . i am very tensed . please doctor tell me what wrong with her . i cant stay without her . yesterday when shw was admit in hospital that time she had high pressure . doctor told that everything ok from report . Doctor please tell me how can i get my mom . my old mom .
Asked On : Thu, 6 Oct 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  73
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
welcome to HCM.
Most probably your mother had a stroke ( bleeding in the brain from rupture of a small artery) following high blood pressure. The area in which the bleeding occurred must be concerned with memory, causing delusion. She will gradually recover from the shock and every thing will be fine. Don't worry. Do go and meet her.
Wishing your mother all the best.
Answered: Sat, 22 Oct 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor