What treatment can be done to remove pimples from my face ?

i have more pimples my face how can i prevent i have consulted many doctors and skin specialist there was no from it so pls make thew need full
Mon, 18 Apr 2011
Drug/Medication ,  
hi
use facewash containing salicylic acid three times a day
isotretinoin can be taken after doctor prescription
avoid oily ,spicy food
dont oil ur hair daily
drink plenty water

sir i have pimples on my face since 4 years. they sometimes disappear for a very short time may be a day or two and they remain on my face on all other days. sir i want to know what treatment i should take and what precautions i should take for them to remove. I have tried homeopathic treatment, aloe Vera, lemon paste, various oil clear face washes,etc but no result...........please help me

Hi I am swetha..age 23 ..one of my aunt suggested me to use to use skinlite liva cream.up to now I didn t use any creams on my face.in my 23 yrs life journey i didn t experience even one pimple on my face but from past 6 months only on my right cheek am experiencing alot of pimples am its marks I don t know what to do I am fair in color but these blady pimples irritating me so much plz tell me solution..is vicco turmeric cream better to remove pigmentation?

i have post pimple marks on my face.i have used many creams but no result.i have been treated with chemical peels when i visited a dermatologists.i had a good result.marks on forehead has been removed completely.but on cheeks returned.i need a suggestion plz.

Recent questions on  Skin care

how much time it takes to get normal skin back. i was using betnovate n for few months and when i stopped rashes occured on my skin. i went to doctor he gave me moisrise lotion, cuti soft, dricare soap and novo phane tablet. and told me to come after 15 days. sir, i am quite worried of my skin. so wanted to know how much time it takes to get back normal skin. pls help

i applied veet hair remover yesterday on my back. After application i had burning sensation and found red rashs all over. i couldnt sleep whole nite as red rashes are still there and if i pour water it gives burning sensation. i have applied it earlier also but this reaction happened first time. I have taken citrizen in morning. please advice further course of action.

Hi Doctor,
I used veet to remove hair below my neck to bust area. Mainly till the bust not on it. Within 2 days it has become itchy and red rashes have appeared . Can you please advice me to cure it. It looks very bad and I have a wedding to attend in 2 weeks. I have no clue what to do. It is such that cannot be hidden either. I use a soap by seba med. And I'm applying clindamycin on rashes. What will help?

I have had this rash around the corners of my nose and down the sides of my mouth to just the sides of my chin, I have tried cortisone cream it doesn t work its like little tiny pimples in a little cluster. I even tried calamine lotion that didn t work either.

hi, I was just curious if a topical drug that has an alcohol base could enter my bloodstream thus effecting my blood alcohol level. Also can skin care products alcohol base enter the bloodstream if applied to the skin?

In mid 50s now and as in the past and still now, every time I have sexual intercourse I breakout with acne . Sometimes painful acne. What is going on and how do I correct this without stopping my sex life?

my question is regarding the redness of my skin basically I have a fair skin tone, and my redness occur on my check area s. I follow a proper skin care routine 2 time s facewash ( Himalayan face wash), moisturiser ( Nivea Soft), and using of...