Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
192 Doctors are Online

What treatment can be done for swelling in testis and how to decrease its size ?

i had soiling in my left testes what to di doc i m very tense?n little bit pain also is this is major problem? i had soiling in my left testis i m very tense now n day by dar its size also increases what to do doc?
Asked On : Mon, 9 May 2011
Answers:  3 Views:  260
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi.Zishan,thanks for query.You might have some infection in your testis and surrounding.Do not worry,visit a doctor,confirm the diagnosis and after he will prescribe a course of drugs and you will be fine.there is no reason to worry.
Answered: Mon, 9 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Pediatrician Dr. Suryakanta Baraha's  Response
it seems to be some infection. bettr to consult a physician and take drugs according to diagnosis he will be ok. take care
Answered: Mon, 9 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Dermatologist Dr. Gaurav Patel's  Response
u need to consult surgeon as early as u can.
its not major problem ,but problem is there.
u might have hydrocele or infection.
keep it dry and clean
apply antibiotic cream over that till u consult doctor.
wear loose and cotton cloths
Answered: Mon, 9 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor