Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
131 Doctors are Online

What treatment can be done for my sister to conceive ?

salam i want to ask for my sis she is 32yr f..married but dont hav any child..she had 3 miscarriages.......first twins both gone dead.......2nd time after 8months of pregnancy csection was done n child was dead.. menstrual period irregular......2ties dnc done n now doctor said to her that she has some kind of jerms in blood and gave her myrin tablets and vit 6 for 3 months course..
Asked On : Fri, 11 Feb 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  95
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General Surgeon 's  Response
there are certain reasons which leads to repeated pregnancy loss.You should go for complete check up to find the cause & treated .Don`t loss hope try again with treatment from some very experienced Gynecologist.recurrent pregnancy loss is found in certain percentage of women .Recurrent pregnancy loss (RPL) is filled with controversy and confusion Antiphospholipid antibody-are also associated with recurrent pregnancy loss: treatment is with heparin and low-dose aspirin .Disclaimer
Answered: Tue, 22 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor