Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
133 Doctors are Online

What treatment can be done for hair loss ?

sir,im 17 years female getting my hair fall from nearly 2 years,i make so many efforts to grow my hair long and strong but they are used what your is advice,tablets.
Asked On : Sun, 17 Jul 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  56
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response

Thanks for posting your query.

Eat food rich in iron like green leaves, nuts, jaggery.

Control your dandruff.

Keep your scalp clean by regular head bathing.

Be stress free.

Hope I have answered your query.

Wishing you good health.

Answered: Sun, 17 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Allergist and Immunologist Dr. V.Victoria's  Response
Hairfall is normal. but if it too much go to dermatologist to check your hair quality & nutrition status.Take care.
Answered: Sun, 17 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor