Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
135 Doctors are Online

What treatment can be done for ear problem ?

hi doc,pls what can you prescribe for a patient suffering frm failing hearing ability in the right ear?
Asked On : Fri, 18 Mar 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  91
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi, Welcome to Healthcare Magic Forum.
You may need a physical evaluation by a ENT Specialist to rule out the exact cause for reduced hearing. Medicines wont help, but you will need a Hearing aid. Take Care.
Answered: Fri, 18 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
ENT Specialist Dr. Sumit Bhatti's  Response
Kindly get a routine Ear examination performed by an ENT Specialist and have a Pure Tone Audiogram (PTA) done. You may post your ENT examination and Audiometry findings here for treatment options. If your hearing loss is mild and only on the right side, you may not require any further treatment at present.
Answered: Sat, 19 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor