Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
163 Doctors are Online

What treatment can be done for adenomyosis ?

I have adenomyosis and I am turning 40, I haven t had children yet but my new partner and I do want to start trying, how do I cure the problem and get pregnant at the same time?
Asked On : Fri, 27 May 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  233
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi welcome to healthcareMagic

There is no permanent cure for Adenomyosis.. Adenomyosis is presence of islands of endometrial tissue in the myometrium of uterus... infertiltiy due to this is one of the problem, other symptoms are lower abdominal pain during menses, excessive bleeding.. since you have not concieved till now you can opt for other methods to conceive like GIFT(gamete invitro fertilization) ZIFT(zygote invitro fertilization)... for more details you can consult gynecologist..
Answered: Sat, 28 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor