What treatment can be done for adenomyosis ?

I have adenomyosis and I am turning 40, I haven t had children yet but my new partner and I do want to start trying, how do I cure the problem and get pregnant at the same time?
Mon, 9 Jan 2012
Hi welcome to healthcareMagic

There is no permanent cure for Adenomyosis.. Adenomyosis is presence of islands of endometrial tissue in the myometrium of uterus... infertiltiy due to this is one of the problem, other symptoms are lower abdominal pain during menses, excessive bleeding.. since you have not concieved till now you can opt for other methods to conceive like GIFT(gamete invitro fertilization) ZIFT(zygote invitro fertilization)... for more details you can consult gynecologist..