Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
164 Doctors are Online

What treatment can be done for Secondary Amenorrhea and irregular periods ?

Hi I am 26 yrs old. From 4 months my periods are irregular, previous it was regular before we are started for family planning . Now wanted to get pregnant as early as possible. I visited doctor and given that I am diagnosed with Secondary Amenorrhea . Could please help me to conceive fast with curing regulating periods. Now my weight is 58kg and 160cm height. Others things are normal, still not conceived yet.
Asked On : Thu, 2 Jun 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  400
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi,thanks for query.First of all it is important to know the reason for irregular periods.there could be various reasons like PCOD,thyroid problem or other hormonal imbalance.Please look for the cause and after its treatment only you can conceive.bye.
Answered: Thu, 2 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor