Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
134 Doctors are Online

What treatment can I take to regularize my periods ?

hello, I am 22 yrs old, n am nt gettting my periods frm last 5 months n its suddenly stoped.. i have problems of delaying periods bt nt for so much tym, i have done all test , results r negative, only on thyroid test it cms lilt more, doct prescribed me thyroid tablets, but i am very much worried nt to get periods for so long tym. please suggest me medicines and how to take doses? thank you.
Asked On : Sun, 3 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  1650
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
OBGYN 's  Response
Hypothyroidism can cause this problem.If your thyroid levels normalise then your menstrual cycle should become normal.
Answered: Sun, 3 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor