Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
142 Doctors are Online

What treatment can I take to reduce my weight ? I'm 26 years old and weigh 63 kg

Hi doctor i am 26 year old my height is 55 and weight is 633 kg how much weight should i loose to keep balance and ratio mostly i am worried about abdomen portion?
Asked On : Mon, 25 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  122
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi Neha,
Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum. If you have a got large frame of body then you are in your ideal weight range. I hope you meant to say your weight ad 5 feet 5 inches and weight as 63 kilos. If you have a small frame of body then your weight should be in the range of upto 57 kilos. There is no specific exercise to do spot reduction of only abdomen. Begin exercising as it not only tones and gets you in good shape it also adds to a healthy life. You can begin with jog, swimming, cycling, dancing or join a gym.Cut down on all fatty and fried foods. Take care
Answered: Mon, 25 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor