Owl Image

What treatment can I take to improve the Eosinophil count and prevent cold ? Family history of Asthma

hiiiiiiii im suffering from eosinophil quintity is 9.. suggest me what i do. I m always suffering from cold ring nose and my father and mother also suffering from asthema. now a days i m very suffer from cold. now i m take homopethic medician but no relife. Please tell me what i do in about if u give me sussion i m high oblied to u my age 29 years. hiiiiiiii im suffering from eosinophil quintity is 9.. suggest me what i do. I m always suffering from cold ring nose and my father and mother also suffering from asthema. now a days i m very suffer from cold. now i m take homopethic medician but no relife. Please tell me what i do in about if u give me sussion i m high oblied to u my age 29 years.
Tue, 27 Dec 2011