What treatment can I take to bring my testes to the right place and have sperms in semen ?

i m not having my testes at proper place then in 22 years i got them operated coz i felt hernia dieases then doctor suggested me to operate it coz it may caused tomor so i operated it with hernia.. then doctor took out my right testis and left is left but now i am 33 years old and it is still not come in it place.. and my semens report is nil. no sperm is shown in that report.. kindly guide me what to do that my testis is come at it proper place and sperm should started coz in decemeber i am going to married... and kindly do tell me will it effect on my marrital life...
Mon, 16 Jan 2012