Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties

193 Doctors Online
Doctor Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

What treatment can I take to bring my testes to the right place and have sperms in semen ?

i m not having my testes at proper place then in 22 years i got them operated coz i felt hernia dieases then doctor suggested me to operate it coz it may caused tomor so i operated it with hernia.. then doctor took out my right testis and left is left but now i am 33 years old and it is still not come in it place.. and my semens report is nil. no sperm is shown in that report.. kindly guide me what to do that my testis is come at it proper place and sperm should started coz in decemeber i am going to married... and kindly do tell me will it effect on my marrital life...
Mon, 16 Jan 2012
Report Abuse
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions ,  
  User's Response
's  Response
actually this comndition is known as Cryptorchidism you can say congenital undesceden of testis.
now ur testis is not funtioning proper.and what your report shows that you are infertile now.but I advice you to go to investigation for one more time.
please consult tour nearest doctor.
thanks for contacting HCM forum
General & Family Physician Dr. Mohammed Tauseef's  Response
Hi Jafari, Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum.
You are suffering from Cryptorchidism which is a condition where there is congenital Undescended Testicle. It is good as you got one of your Testicle removed as it is Prone to cancer and the chances are highly unlikely that another testis will descend on its own. Surgery to correct the problem may result in damage to the testicle. I am sorry to tell you this but this is a fact that you will be Infertile for life and it may affect your Marital Life. Kindly consult a Urologist and Discuss the treatment options with him.

Wish you Good Health and Good Luck.
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

Hi My husband (44) has recently had a sperm analysis. He had a vasectomy reversal back in December 2010. His results showed volume: 2.9 ml, density 12 million per ml, motility 35 % and normal forms 4%. He has quit smoking and is taking a zinc supplement. I have normal cycles and am diabetic HBA1C- 6.3. What are our chances of conceiving or increasing my husbands semen count further? His first count three months after the reversal was 0.6 million so we have seen fair progression already. However, we are desperate to conceive. Thanks in advance.

doctor1 MD

I had semen culture test done and shows heavy growth of Enterobacter aerogenes E. Aerogenes sensitivity. I also had urine microscopy, analysis, and culture and all came out negative. To better help us with finding a treatment, my wife also had all of these lab tests done, her genital culture test results shows heavy growth of Enterobacter aerogenes Candida albicans. As for her urine culture shows proteus mirabilis sensitivity and urine analysis shows Leukocyte estearase and Nitrite are both positive. Aslo in her Microscopic urine test shows that Bacteria and Yeast are moderate. Based on all our lab results (described and attached), what should we start taking and for how long? Hope you can help, Thanks

doctor1 MD

hi doctor i got sperm leakage for last two years and now i feel no strength in my body i m 22 years old and i hve this desease due to over masturbation and i m totally dissapointed to my desease and now sometime i feel to suicite because symptoms are create very anxiety for me symptoms are a very hard headache, backpain, often sperm leakege after two or three days, feel weakness in whole body, and something wrong happen to my body DOCTOR plz help i take many medicines but no more cure now im totlly disappointed myself and somtime i want to sucite DOCTOR PLZ HELP ....PLZ HELP...... PLZ HELP i shall be very thankful if you tell me the right treatment my no. is 0000 plz consult me plzzzzzz

Recent questions on  Cryptorchidism

doctor1 MD

I'm 28 years old and feel like I am thinking through cotton wool. 6 years ago I had my T checked and it was low then (I was having Erection issues) but the doctor said it was within normal ranges.

I also find energy severely lacking in the afternoons and general motivation very difficult to muster. My latest results of total test were 9.8 nmol/L

I also had an undescended testes as a baby (surgically brought down).

I went on modafinil thinking I had adhd because of my inability to focus, poor memory and energy though it may not be the case.

How much does a healthy difference in testosterone levels make?

doctor1 MD

Hello, I'm an 80 year old man but this has been going on as long as I can remember. Sometimes, but not always, when I'm standing at the toilet waiting to urinate, as soon as the urine starts to flow, or a split second before, I feel a rush of warmth in my toes, both feet. I've looked for this on the web and a few people report it but apparently most men don't have this experience and don't know about it. I had surgery for hernia / hydrocele / undescended testicle when I was about 14 in case that has anything to do with it.

doctor1 MD

Hi, I delivered a baby on 30th nov 10. He was born with bladder extrophy with bilateral inguinal hernia with left sided inguinal undescended testis with bony penis. He was immediatly operated on 2nd dec 10 . The surgical details are : functinal closure of bladder extrophy repair ,pubic osteotomy bilaterally,left and right heriotonomy,left orchiopexy,umbicord elonyation and shifting cranially. please advise if these operations are fine also i observe a swelling on the left side testis, this increases when the baby cries

doctor1 MD

My son is almost 11 and has been a bedwetter all his life. We have tried alarms, homeopathic pills and waking him up in the middle of the night but nothing helps. He has had 2 hernia surgeries and surgery for an undescended testicle. Could the surgeries have caused this? Is there anything else I could try?

doctor1 MD

My name is XXXXXXX I am 27 years old I am male and when I was born I had cryptorchidism . U have been having unprotect sex with 1 person for 4 years and nothing has happened. Is there a I high percentage of being infertile from this procedure.. it...

doctor1 MD

Hi my name is XXXXXXX Cream, when I was 14 I had an operation to have my right testicular taken out of my pocket snipped from the core, place the testicular into the scrotum , I was told that at the age of 16 I would need to come back for...

doctor1 MD

my child is 13 years old now . but XXXXXXX is not grown .why ? what may be the problem ? if any hormone deficiency is there ? it can be corrected