Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
120 Doctors are Online

What treatment can I take for the itchy white particles inside my vagina ?

Hi since past few days there are small white particles inside my vaginan its very itchyit happened a few years bck but got wellthis tym its been long n its nt curedi m gettin worriedcan u pls hlp Hi, since past few days there are small white particles inside my vagina..n its very happened a few years bck but got well..this tym its been long n its nt cured..i m gettin worried..can u pls hlp??
Asked On : Tue, 28 Jun 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  432
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Dermatologist 's  Response
it looks like fungal or yeast -candida infection
u need to apply clotrimazole cream and some antifungal tab advise by doctor
keep ur genital clean and dry
avoid sexual relation till it cure as chance of spreading is there.
wear loose and cotton cloths.
Answered: Tue, 28 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor