Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
174 Doctors are Online

What treatment can I take for swollen breast lump and bigger breast ?

i have a male breast lump in ma left breast, and i want to get rid of it asap because it is getting annoying too have one bigger breast and have it poking out of your shirt
Asked On : Sun, 22 May 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  60
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
  User's Response
there can be different reason for such lump from hormonal imbalance to cyst and so on. Many a times it responds to treatment where in ayurveda we prescribe dashmool arisht and punarnava guggul and kanchnar guggul. If you get response to this medicine in 3 weeks then continue otherwise get FNAC test done.
Answered: Sun, 22 May 2011
General & Family Physician Dr. Vaishali Hebbar's  Response
Hi welcome to health care magic........
It would have been good if you have mentioned your age.
Anyhow a lump in a male breast , one sided is a matter of concern if you are aged adult. It may be a normal varient if you are an adolescent .
I would suggest u go to a surgeon get it examined-
1) Get a FNAC of the lump i.e the pathologist puts a needle into the lump and tales a small piece of it and examines it in the microscope that can tell us what the lump is all about.
If its a normal breast tissue u can undergo plastic surgery and get the lump removed.
Answered: Sun, 22 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor