Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
183 Doctors are Online

What treatment can I take for skin allergy ?

i m raju ,age-26, my problem is skin allergy
Asked On : Sun, 7 Aug 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  105
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for query.
You have not cleared what type of allergy,lesion,eruption.
Generally you can take antihistamin like Cetrizine tab. as and when required.
Avoid the things by which you think it causes allergy.
Ok and bye.
Answered: Sun, 7 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Pediatrician Dr. Suryakanta Baraha's  Response
hello raju,
welcome to hcm
thanks for the query
if you are suffering from skin allergy now then you can go for an antihistaminics like avil
if you have itching problem then you can apply also local soothing agents like calamine lotion
the best way to to prevent allergy is avoid the allergen to which you are sensitive
take care
Answered: Sun, 7 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor