Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
191 Doctors are Online

What treatment can I take for continuous bleeding with pain ?

i keep on bleeding and everyday its getting in pain still continue taking pills and pain reliever for the pain.what do i need to do?
Asked On : Wed, 13 Apr 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  79
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Dear thanks for query.What I understand from your question is that you are bleeding more during your menstrual cycle.Dear you need to visit a gynecologist for this and need to take proper treatment for the same,please do not go for any self medication.
Answered: Wed, 13 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
i have a history of para ovarian cyst.they just say that i dont have a problem and my ovary is good.they just prescribed me to take pills(mercillon)and my bleeding will stop.everytime i will stop taking pill,i keep on bleeding.but now,im in pain right now and 2 weeks continuing bleeding and its not the same that i encountering me.i dont know what to scared
Answered: Wed, 13 Apr 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor