Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
139 Doctors are Online

What treatment can I take for bent penis ?

sir my name is balu sir iam suffering from penis pain iam consulting a urologist he said me your penis is very bend at left side leakage urgently you have surgery in your penis that s why i am interesting that but no result for that what i am do please sir give me suggestion please sir
Asked On : Fri, 25 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  99
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  User's Response
hi sir i'm 21 yrs of old & my problem is that after removing outer skin from my penis head i get pain when i touch my penis head MoreĀ»
Answered: Fri, 25 Mar 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor