Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
158 Doctors are Online

What treatment can I take for a diabetic person who is suffering from psoriasis ?

My wife has been suffering from chronic psoriasis for a long time (15 years). She is 48 years old with two children. Her weight is 86 Kg with 5 feet 3 inches height. She also suffers from diabetics. I would like to meet you for her treatment . Would you please suggest me when and how I can approach you? What is the first treatment? would you please let me know in My email address with regards
Asked On : Sat, 18 Jun 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  105
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
hii welcome to health care magic.
i went through your case,i feel that homoeopathic medicines would be of great help. coz psoriasis being a chronic immune mediated disease that appears on the skin, well u have not specified as whr is the psoriasis affection as such,coz there are different types of them.Homoeopathy has well defined German origin medicines that would prove effective if u take it on a regular basis and following up the necessary diet and regimen.

Answered: Sat, 18 Jun 2011
Pediatrician Dr. Aseem's  Response
hi read your prob yhis diease is a chronic immune mediated diease. there r sevaral type of psoriasis present, which type of disease u suffering from,
treatment of it r moistrizuring the skin, phototharapy , PUVA, n some drug , mention the kind of treatment you taken.
Answered: Sat, 18 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor