Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
131 Doctors are Online

What treatment can I take for a bacterial infection that causes yellow irritating discharge of my butt ?

Hi, I have been very worried the past week as i had done a urinalysis since my back was aching bad and found that i had a bacterial infection. I was given medication and was okay. But a week later i have a deep yellow discharge which is too much and irritating at the slip of my butt. I have to take a shower or put on a tampon at work to be comfortable. Kindly advise me on what exactly i should do because i am really worried. Thanks.
Asked On : Wed, 3 Aug 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  55
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
You might be having vaginal infection with pelvic inflammation. please take a gynac's advice -according to the findings of physical exam. drugs are to be prescribed. you will be alright with proper medication Pl. don't worry.
Answered: Wed, 3 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor