Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
198 Doctors are Online

What treatment can I take for PCO and get conceived ?

hi i was trying for the baby for last 1 year, after having some tests done i was diagnosed with PCO in the right ovary . in my left ovary follicle size is around 18mm on the 15th day doctor advised me either to take pregnyl on the same day and duphaston or first treat the pco and then try for the baby. i cant make up my mind regarding this is there any pros and cons
Asked On : Tue, 15 Mar 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  206
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
in ayurveda in such conditions we recommend use of cap ovarin forte. also get semen analysis of your husband for sure results.
Answered: Tue, 15 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
OBGYN Dr. Rakhi Tayal's  Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagic forum.
Since your left ovary is normal you please do not worry about your right ovary now and try to conceive with the help of ovulation inducers like clomiphene and secure your family life first. Later on there will not be any need of treating PCOD.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal
Answered: Tue, 15 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]

Related questions you may be interested in


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor