Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
126 Doctors are Online

What treatment can I take as I've been suffering from stuffy nose, headaches and nose bleed from 3 months ?

Hi, I m 46 years old. I have been to the hospital for the past 3 months. I had ct scans of my sinuses and head done.I have been having stuffy nose for two months, when i blow my nose my nose bleeds, i ve been having headaches, and it throws yellow scabs. I been taking from claritin to antibiotic for two months already. But nothing is working. My nose cavity and my cheeks been hurting. When i sleep i hear like mucous. It bleeds only in the morning and afternoon. I m getting worried. I went to an alergy doctor but it shows that im not allergic to anything. What can it be and what can help me. I been doing saline nasal drops / gel. My nose gets really dry. Any information can be helpful, please and thank you.
Asked On : Fri, 29 Jul 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  97
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Pediatrician 's  Response
Welcome to HCM
Read your prob, you have been suffering from running nose,bleeding from nose , headach. your headach is due to cont running nose which lead to sinusitis. first you should rule out the cause of running nose n bleeding from it. most probably this is due to any fibroid or unusual growth in nasal cavity. so you should consult with your doc (ENT specialist ). if there is fibroid or any growth present it can be removed by surgeory. so dont you worry this is treatable condition.
Answered: Fri, 29 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor