Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
171 Doctors are Online

What treatment apart from surgery can I take for normal erection of penis ?

I am 31 years, 167 cms, no disease and married man. Since last few months, I observed that my penis is healthier than earlier and now I fell some pain at the time of in contact with my wife because of penis is not fully open/expanse of as it should be. I advise taken from one doctor verbally, he said that I should clear it by surgery . But I would not like surgery due to job reason and personal reason. I would like to know, is any lotion/cream available, by use of its, penis will be fully open as earlier. Please help me and intimate my on email Please advise me except surgery because it will come difficult in later stage for my job
Asked On : Mon, 27 Jun 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  54
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hello raj;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
The problem you are having is pain while having sex as the skin is not coming completely and the glans penis is not getting open.This condition is probably because the skin is not retracting properly and the solution is surgery to remove the skin and it is called circumcision.If you want to avoid surgery you can try lubricating jelly like K-Y jelly or Lubic jelly that you can use at time of sex for lubrication.If that does not help then you will have to go in for surgery.
Answered: Mon, 27 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor