What treatment apart form circumcision and surgery can I take for phimosis ?

sir i am 22 yrs old man working....i have been posted in a remote village in orrissa ,i think i have phimosis as i cant retract my foreskin ......i just wanted to ask you if there is any cure other than surgery and circumcision ...and how much delay can i bear in it as i am in remote place so no doctors here sir i am 22 yrs old man working....i have been posted in a remote village in orrissa ,i think i have phimosis as i cant retract my foreskin......i just wanted to ask you if there is any cure other than surgery and circumcision...and how much delay can i bear in it as i am in remote place so no doctors here
Mon, 23 Jan 2012