Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties

164 Doctors Online
Doctor Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

What to take to diagnose premature ejaculation ?

sir.i am surfing from premature ejaculation in my sexual life my age is 45 yrs i want to use some medicine ple suggest about which medicine is better for my sexual intercourse to satisfies my wife .my eamil is
Tue, 27 Dec 2011
Report Abuse
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions ,  
OBGYN 's  Response
Thanks for choosing HealthcareMagic forum.
For better sexual life and to avoid premature ejaculation,you can have tablet EDEGRA 25 mg half an hour before indulging in any such activity. This will cause better erection and late discharge Just make it sure that you do not suffer from any kind of heart disease before taking this tablet.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal

I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
Dear Mr. Narender, Welcome to Healthcaremagic!

Premature ejaculation & erectile dysfunction are very common, but easily treatable condition, provided you consult appropriate specialists. There are a number of causes like diabetic (autonomic) neuropathy, poor blood flow due to end-arterial disease, psychologic causes, etc. You may please consult a psychiatrist for psychotherapy & learning to control ejaculation by many methods (most effective is usually Master & Johnsons' method). As far as medicines are concerned, you may take Sildenafil citrate-- its a prescription medicine & a thorough check up is needed preferably by a general physician. So please consult a medicine specialist also. Good luck & Best of health.
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

I am a 30 year man but i am unable to do sex . I have sex problem my sex do not erect & able to penetrate. Before 1 year I can do sex but now a days my penis not full erect & not able to penetrate. Sir I am starting sex life before 7 to 8 year and I experienced that my sperm out before sex and erection gone and that time I am not able to do sex so I m trying some medicine before sex and I enjoy sex so always when we were meet I take some medicine and do sex full day sometime we enjoy 2 to 3 time in a day and when she was not near me and I feel for Sex I trying masturbate, but currently I cant satisfied her. Sir my morning erection still gone now a day my sperm fall in night mostly I think premature sperm out and that reason my stamina have very poor now and I am feel very week. So How can solve this problem and how many days required for complete solution. Thanks

doctor1 MD

Hi Sir, I am a 21 year old male, I am suffering from pre mature ejaculation from the time I became sexually active....from my first ejaculation the ejaculation time is continued to be reduced...whicxh is approximately 2 minuts now...It has been like that from my young age not more than 4 minuts any time....recently its been reducing more and more..what can be the reason behind it...I dont smoke/drink/or eat non veg.... I was diagnosed for a severe attack of HSV type 2 in my mouth two years back..Doctors said it started almost 5 years ago in my mouth but at that time every one thought it s just simple Ulser....wht should I do??

doctor1 MD

i can t take long time having a sex.i can take long time only if a make intercourse slow slow.but my wife want me to move fast.i used some medicines before but i did not get benefits, how can permanantly solve my this problem and how can i take long time and can make hard intercourse.

Recent questions on  Sildenafil

doctor1 MD

IM Angulakshmi aged 28,female residing at trichy.I was suffering from VSD,PDA,PAH from birth.Upto my 15yrs of age i got treatment at CMC ,VELLORE,after that in MADRAS MEDICAL MISSION.At 2005 i had my last review at APOLLO, CHENNAI and following medices as the prescribed till today.SILDENAFIL CITRATE 50 MG 1-0-1, LASIX 1/2-0-0,DERIPHYLINE 1-0-1.But these treatments gave me a result that im not operatable & not to get married.

IS im cureable?may I get marriage?if i got marriage is any problem for me?if not means why?

PLz kindly answer my question's doctor?

doctor1 MD

I just received a package of sildenafil citrate 100mg through the mail. The package is from cedar wood pharmacy and the pills are from Dr. Reddy laboratory . They suppose to be like Viagra. The pills are round with the imprint SC on one side and 100 on their other. My question is are these pills safe to take?

doctor1 MD

I`m 31 year with 54wt from Manipur,India. I lost a boy kid last year who suffered from conjunitial heart disease. I now I can`t pregnant though I followed advicewith instruction s from doctors . I`m advised to insert sildenafil citrate tablets in vigina.What is the use of it and how it is used

doctor1 MD

hi..i am 53 yrs....suffer from ed...and premature ejaculation.....

have been taking suhagra 50 ( sildenafil citrate 50 mg) when needed for some time....

Am considering taking duralast 30 (dapoxetine hydrocholride 30 mg) also.....

Is it OK to combine the two?? Any side effects to be wary of?

I normally take a tab for hypertension (mild) it ok to combine with the above medications or should I avoid on days when I am using sidenafil - dapoxetime?

doctor1 MD

I have difficulty with the hardness of my erections. I have noticed that the bulbo-cavernosus muscle is not engorged when I am erect. During intercourse, my erection is less hard than it should be for entry and my penis becomes soft. I have been...

doctor1 MD

I had eligard for prostate cancer ....I am wondering if it is possible to return to full sexual activity....Thanks XXXXXXX

doctor1 MD

After i had sex with my partner, the next day, my penis starts to get hard on sometimes and discharge some cum onto it. Is it normal?