Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
132 Doctors are Online

What to take care in TB ?

i am 21 year old boy... Sir aerobic culture sensivity test of urine test tubocouris becteriaa (T.B) is detect ..because now my chest pain ,now i am also some throat ploblem my blood test report is normel...wat i take care
Asked On : Thu, 8 Sep 2011
Answers:  3 Views:  122
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
Dermatologist 's  Response

welcome to healthcare magic forum
as you have no symptoms you need not to worry
aerobic culture of urine will not detect tuberculosis bacilli
you need to do sputum examination for it
i dont think you have tb infection
wait for the report to come
antibiotic will work well
do what your dr advise
i hope i answered your question
Answered: Thu, 8 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
Pediatrician Dr. S. Arun's  Response
Hi Mr.Ramesh, You seem unduly worried about this. Aerobic culture of urine is not a concrete test to detect TB. As you complain of chest pain and sore throat, can I suggest that you see a physician soon please?. Take Care.
Answered: Thu, 8 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani's  Response
Thanks for query,
To diagnose TB with one urine examination is not enough.
Consult physician and get investigated.
After confirmed diagnosis go for the treatment as it is to be continued for long time.
Ok and bye.
Answered: Thu, 8 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor