Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
157 Doctors are Online

What to do when baby is suffering from loose motion ?

my girl baby 4 month 25 days old and suffering from loose motion in winter season then what to do.?
Asked On : Wed, 26 Jan 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  453
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  User's Response
if the baby is having more than 5 episode , and amount of stool. please keep the plenty of water like ORS. soluation of 1table sppon of sugar, pinch of salt in 1cup of water and feed hime properly. wash the bottle ( warm water,boiling it for 5minitue) and cover the baby proberly it make be due to cold. that cold diahoria) consult you docter if it is not improve in 2days or frequency increases. thank you. good health.
Answered: Thu, 26 Jan 2012
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
Usually in winter season roravirus infection is prevalent so many childrens get affected.Keep feeding your baby,you take plenty of liquids.if frequeny is very high you can give her lemon+salt+sugar solution prepared from boil water and give it via spoon.If she remains playful,takes feeds regularly and sleeps not worry.or else consult your doctor.
Answered: Wed, 26 Jan 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor