Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
144 Doctors are Online

What to do in case of pimple growing near clitoris ?

I have this pimple-like-thing on my major labia just above my clitoris , it starts off under the skin and its sore to the touch, then it grows to the surface and if i try opening it cheese like pus and blood ooze out, its very painful and large. this is not the first time i get it, i haven t noticed a pattern but it comes from time to time. I have never had sex.
Asked On : Mon, 2 Apr 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  576
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dermatologist 's  Response
It seems that you may be having follicultis. It is a bacterial infection caused by staphylococci. It may be relapsing. There may be small erythematous papule followed by pustule, then ruptures and spurt of pus oozes out. The immunogical status would be poor. You shoul undergo for blood tests to rule out DM,HIV and other immunocompromised conditions. Oral antibiotics like cefixime may be taken for short period. Anti inflammatory drugs may taken. And if any disease is found,treatment may be taken. Sitz bath in dettol water is needed to improve hygiene. Immunoboosters may improve immunity. Avoid stress and worries. Have healthy food. I hope you got my answer.

Dr. Ilyas Patel MD
Answered: Sun, 17 Nov 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor