Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

What to do in case of memory loss and headache ?

i had a brain fit 3years back. my jaws were stuck together and i kept shaking according to what my mother told me.after i gained conciousness i was at the doctors and couldn t answer any question that he asked, e.g my birthdate,my age..i couldn t remember anything. since that day i forget things very easily and have to stress alot to remember. at times my head pains really badly on the right side or the back of my head.fills like a hammer hiting me continously.i fill very lost at times,my head gets heavy almost everyday.i hav never got by head scanned.please help me by telling me if there s something really wrong and what i should do.because my habit of forgeting day to day happenings doesn t seem normal at all.
Asked On : Mon, 23 Apr 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  58
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Psychiatrist 's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic. It seems you had some sort of epileptic attack in your childhood. Presently first you should see a Neurologist / Neuro-psychiatrist to know the reason of your forgetfulneess, which me be only psychological or may have some brain pathology. In both the case it is treatable. Hope this helps you.
Answered: Tue, 24 Apr 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor