What to do if you find a stroke victim ?

I got a question in school health classes and I can't find the answer anywhere. The question is "you are visiting your grandmother's house for lunch. She has just gone into the kitchen. Suddenly, you hear a thud. Upon entering the kitchen you see your grandmother on the floor. Her face seems to be drooping on the left side and seems to be unable to move the left aide of her body. What do you do? What should you not do? Anything helps. This is an exam question. Thaanks
Thu, 17 Dec 2009
's  Response
-Call 911 to alert emergency medical services immediately. -If you are trained in CPR, check and monitor the victim’s airway, breathing, and circulation using your CPR and First Aid training skills. -Lay the victim down with their head and shoulders slightly elevated. This will reduce blood pressure on the brain. -If the victim is unresponsive but breathing place them on their left side with their chin extended. This serves as two purposes. It will assist in keeping the victim’s airway open and allow vomit and secretions to drain from their mouth. -Never give a suspected stroke victim anything to eat or drink. Their throat may be paralyzed restricting them from the ability to swallow. -Encourage the victim not to move and reassure them help is on the way to care for them. ALSO just for you... A stroke also known as a cerebrovascular accident or CVA, is a condition, which occurs when blood vessels that deliver oxygen-rich blood to the brain rupture and part of the brain does not receive the blood flow it requires. The nerve cells deprived of oxygen in the affected area of the brain are then unable to function causing them to die within minutes. The traumatic effects of a stroke are often permanent, because brain cells are not replaced. Here are the most common signs and symptoms to look for related to strokes. -The victim of a stroke commonly experiences weakness, numbness or paralysis of the face, arm or leg on one side of the body. -The victim may express that their vision has blurred or decreased, especially in one eye. -The victim may have problems speaking or understanding. -The victim may complain of having a severe, sudden and unexplainable headache. -The brain may be affected by a lack of oxygen causing the victim deviation of the eyes. Therefore the pupils would become unequal in size and non-reactive to light.