What to do if worms are causing constipation, breathlessness?

MY AGE-24 YEARS, HEIGHT-182 CMS, WEIGHT- 78 KG. I WAS GETTING ATTACKS OF BREATHLESSNESS WHEN I SLEEP AND PROBLEM OF CONSTIPATION FOR THE PAST 1 YEAR AND THE PROBLEM OF BREATH USUALLY OCCURED DURING STARTING OF WINTERS. I GOT MY STOOL AND BLOOD EXAMINED, IN IT WAS REPORTED THAT I AM HAVING ALLERGY FROM MILK AND EGGS OF ROUNDWORMS AND A HOOKWORM ADULT PARASITE WAS FOUND IN MY STOOL. KINDLY LET ME KNOW THE DIAGNOSIS FOR THE PROBLEM AND I WAS I HAVING PROBLEM OF CONSTIPATION AND ASTHMA BECAUSE OF THESE WORMS.
Tue, 18 Dec 2018