What to do if not having sexual desire after taking Citalopram for anxiety?

hi ive been taking citalopram on and off for a few months now due to anxiety, and have been on them numerous times in the past but have absolutely no sex drive since taking them again, from being quite highly driven before hand its a big difference but not necessarily a good one as i am married . what do you suggest i can do to improve it, or is there a supplement i can take?
Sat, 26 Jun 2021

Citalopram is a medication that should be taken every day to be effective. It can have a negative affect on libido, and can make orgasm difficult. There are other medicines in the same family that might work for you without having these side effects. I suggest talking to your doctor about that possibility. I am not aware of any supplement that would solve this problem for you.

Take care. Hope I have answered your question. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Gerald Lee, Internal Medicine Specialist