What to do if hearing loud, swooshing sound like the heartbeat of a baby?

i have a loud throbing swooshing sound almost like the heartbeat of a baby on a sonagram, my dr says i shouls see a ent but i do not have the money or insurance to do so. i have a undetermind thyroid disorder it fluctias time from time also breathing problems. this stated out a little at a time and now is constant and louder than everything else going on my dr tried steoreds but to no realif the only thing i can do is turn my head a odd way and itll stop breifly or hold the side of my neck. any kind of answer would help i think im gonna go crazy if it dosnt stop.
Tue, 16 May 2017