What to do if having pain in pelvic area after hysterectomy?

I had a hysterectomy in October 2013. Last month I started having pain in lower pelvic area, as well as loower back back. on yesterday I had a visit with my doctor Thursday, but she said the pain I was feeling had nothing to do with the hysterectomy. I disagree. What should i do now?
Mon, 9 Sep 2019

Partly true as the surgery was done years back. Better to get an ultrasound scan to find out the cause.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr B. Radhakrishnan. Nair, OBGYN