What to do if having chestpains and shortness of breath after taking meth, weed?

I snort meth and smoke weed afterwards I feel normal until the next day when I start coming down from it I start feeling chest pains and I feel like something is stuck inside my throat. I noticed that every time I smoke weed it triggers the chest pains and short of breath even more. I know its not the weed because I m big smoker.
Mon, 24 Feb 2014
Addiction Medicine Specialist 's  Response

In my opinion, both cannabis and meth are implicated. Both cause tachycardia, that is, raised heart beat which can result in chest discomfort and breathlessness. Cannabis also causes anxiety which further raises the heart beat and causes breathlessness. Though of the two, I would agree that meth is far more harmful to you and more likely to increase the risk of morbidity and mortality.

Best wishes.