What to do if having UTI, fever, weakness dizziness considering having lichen sclerosis?

I have a urinary trac infection that probably got into my kidneys if the severity of symptoms is anything to go by. Last wednesday 15th i was delirious with fever. it was a boiling hot day in Melbourne and I needed a blanket. my mum wanted to call an ambulance. i have since been to a GP (not my regular one), a gyno and had a 5 day stint of antibiotics. I also have lichen sclerosis and believe I have started menopause. Anyway, I've been sick for 2 weeks now and am still weak and getting dizzy. I am not feverish. Should I see my regular GP? How long am I likely to feel like this please?
Tue, 28 Jan 2014