What to do if had gastric bypass and having hives and howlong will the allergy symptoms last?

I got the gastric bypass done in november 19 and 10 days i started having hyves and to this day i still have them im on prednizon 2 pills 2 times a day that helps im waithing to see an allergist im trying to stop lots of thing like food and pills and up to now i dint find what it was now im trying bananas and a dasana jiuce drop for bottles i have been seen by 3-4 doctors did lots of blood tests and nothing how long does it take to get food allergi out of our body?
Thu, 14 Nov 2019