• question-icon

What to do if crotch area is burning and having bladder fullness after taking Effexor and Seroquel?

I am on 37.5mg of Effexor and 100 mg of Seroquel. I have been on them for 5 days. I also have interstitial cystitis and was on 35mg of amitriptyline for the past 5 years. My crotch area (bladder area) is now burning and it feels like I have to pee more? I don t know what to do?
Tue, 26 Nov 2019

You are likely suffering from urinary infection. I will advise you to get a urine culture test done. Meanwhile, drink plenty of fluids to flush out infection and start on antibiotics as per your physician advice.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Loveleen Sharma, General & Family Physician