The symptoms as mentioned in your post can be attributed to the effects of Overweight
If your weight is brought down to normal range in accordance to your age & height, the symptoms will automatically subside.
However, an Electrocardiogram & Chest X ray
should be done to rule out the presence of any Cardiac or Respiratory cause.
For effective weight control, equal importance should be given to both diet & exercise.
So, a low calorie low fat diet and regular exercise should be followed such as:
1. Avoid eating white breads, rice and pasta. They have high calories and increases the blood sugar level.
2. It is better to have complex carbohydrates such as whole wheat bread, oatmeal and brown rice.
3. Consume low fat versions of milk and cheese and avoid oily foods.
4. Have a diet rich in low calorie protein foods such as egg whites, skinless chicken, fish, etc.
5. It is better to avoid soft drinks and fruit juices which are rich in calories.
Instead, drink large amount of water (about 6 to 8 glasses) throughout the day.
6. Dietary fiber
such as whole grains, vegetables, fruits, and nuts can also be included in the diet.
If you still find any difficulty, kindly get certain investigations like estimation of blood pressure & blood sugar levels, Thyroid
profile & Lipid profile
to rule out any pathological cause.
Wishing you a Good Health.