What to do for the swelling in the nasal membrane, ear pain and head pain?

I have swollen nasal membranes, pain in the right ear, face pain, pain from the front to the back of my head on the right side and mouth pain. The pain at times feels as if I have a right ear infection but I do not. The pain comes and goes and is a ten on the pain scale at times. I do not have a sinus infection nor do I have any drainage. I have excessive pressure to my head at times and am unable to lay my head down on a pillow. I have seen several doctors and have been given various meds that do not work. The last med that was given made the pain worse which is normally used for patients with seizures. I am able to get some relief when I put ice on my face but it is temporary. What is the medical name of the health condition that I have?
Mon, 30 Sep 2019