What to do for regaining the fairness lost due to skinlite skin?

hello doctor,
i have been using skinlite cream for last 17 days,it made my skin too sensitive so now i stopped using it, but it made my face darker than befor. nd near the area of mouth i got black spots also.
i have consulted a doctor he suggested me a sunban cream nd an a hydroquinone cream... but he said u had to use it for atleast 2 years.... i dont want to use anything on my face now. i want my complexion back as i had before...is there any homeopathic elaaz possible or koi ghrelu upay
Thu, 21 Jan 2016