Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
189 Doctors are Online

What to do for oligospermia ?

hello sir, I am 23 years old not married.. I have concerned with general surgeon .. he examine to me and he has written the tests.. The test report are showing mild oligospermia with more abnormal and dead spermatozoa with infection is seen to multiple dilated tortous veins in left side..please advise me what should be done to control this..
Asked On : Sat, 9 Jul 2011
Answers:  4 Views:  251
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
Dear Abdul
The first requirement in your case is to cure the infective part. Once the infection is totally eradicated the chances are there that the rest might return to normalacy of its own. If oligospermia persists then there are number of herbs to cure it.
Answered: Mon, 11 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

General & Family Physician Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani's  Response
Thanks for query,
It seems that you might have chronic epidedmo orchitis.
As you got mild oligospermia,this also can be treated.
Consult urologist and take long antibiotic course and afterward hormonal treatment.
ok and bye.
Answered: Sat, 9 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Homeopath Dr. Pradyumna Shiwan's  Response
Hello !
DearMhd. Abdul Aleem, I certainly would like to help but my dear the information required to select a remedy is not provided by you, though you can start with Damian Q 10 drops in a cup of water T.D.S.
This is just a palliative medicine, I would strongly insist, you find a good homoeopath around you and take his services , or you can mail me with all your symptoms,
You can depend on Homoeopathy
Take care have homoeopathic medicine,
Answered: Sun, 10 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Homeopath Dr. Swati Ramkumar's  Response
Hello Mohammad,
Has some diagnosis been arrived at like varicocele ?( as you have mentioned about the tortuous veins along with oligospermia with abnormal sperms) .The cause needs to be treated for a permanent solution. If it is varicocele, surgery is the best option. In case there is no known cause medicines are available in homeopathy which can help in improving the sperm count.
Hence my suggestion would be to visit your surgeon again with the reports and get the problem diagnosed. Later a visit to an experienced homeopath and starting with medicines would help in improving the sperm count as well as the quality of the sperm.
A detailed history is required for the same and hence it is not possible to prescribe online !!!!
Answered: Mon, 11 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor