Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
158 Doctors are Online

What to do for knee pain and obesity ?

i am suffring from knee pain and obbesity.
Asked On : Sun, 10 Apr 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  85
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Physical Therapist or Physiotherapist 's  Response
welcum to healthcare magic
imran, better u go n consult a physio regarding ur pain and obesity,
they will tk care of ur pain by electrotherapeutic modalities after proper diagnosis.
and provide sum sort of exercises tht help u to reduce ur weight.
tk cr
Answered: Thu, 19 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Mohammed Tauseef's  Response
Hi Imran, Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum.
You haven't mentioned your Height and weight? You are having Arthirtis as you said you are obese. Kindly consult a Orthopedist and get a Knee x ray done to rule out if you have Osteoarthritis. You may want to exercise regularly and try reducing your weight. Eat healthy balanced diet which includes Fresh fruits and green leafy vegetables. Avoid Junk.

Wish you Good Health.
Answered: Sun, 10 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor