Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

What to do for hair fall pathes on baby's head ?

hi, my baby girl is 2.5 year old, hair on her backside of head are falling in form of patches. i m worry about her.answer me please as soon as possible thanks . email is
Asked On : Sat, 9 Apr 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  103
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
hello i think if ur baby is not malnourished than baldness in patches most commenly occur in alopesia areata which is a auto immune disorder which is easily cured by proper homeopathic medicine like phosphorus , floric acid , selenium , natrum mur , like medicine but it is better to take such kind of medicine under guidance of homeopath
Answered: Sat, 9 Apr 2011
General & Family Physician Dr. Shainaz Arif Kaware's  Response
Hi athar;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
If the hair fall is in patches then probably your baby is suffering fron Alopecia aerata .It is a auto-immune disease as such but there can be fungal infection also along with it .
so please consult a Dermatologist (skin specialist ).He will examine your child & prescribe the necessary treatment.
Take care
Answered: Sat, 9 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor