What to do for disc problem?

i have broad based bulging of the disk at c4-5 c5-6 c6-7 with thinning of the ventral thecal sac at each level there is disk osteophytes with foraminal narrowing bilaterally at all of these levels. i have pain in my right shoulder, arm down to my hand. what options are available for treatment? is surgery neccesary?
Tue, 18 Dec 2018

Consult an orthopaedician and get evaluated. As a first line management you can take analgesics like Paracetamol or Aceclofenac for pain relief. Surgical correction is not required at this age.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Shinas Hussain,